AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Custom Dynamic Remarketing error

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to implement a custom dynamic remarketing campaign. The feed file is created for top 50 products and uploaded in to the business data section. Code implementation done for same pages and this is how it look like.

Capture.JPG

But when i go to audience section it says analytic not recognized custom parameters etc etc. What can be the issue here?

P.S Ads started to run in this campaign. I have cost of $16 during last couple of hours for all visitors audience list. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Custom Dynamic Remarketing error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nisal,

If you create this campaign today for Dynamic Remarketing, I would suggest giving it sometime because sometimes the AdWords interface takes time to detect the custom parameters and remove the warning that you might be getting.

Let us know if this doesn't happen after sometime.

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Pankaj

Thanks. But it's created 2 days ago. However I'll give it another day or two and see

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Nisal,

Are you using Dynamic Remarketing using Google Analytics?

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
No. But I anyway created custom dimensions in GA as well

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You will have to update the analytics code using custom dimensions as described here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455600

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Pankaj

thanks Dimension implementation also completed earlier. My problem is if system says its not being recognized yet how my campaigns running at the moment?