AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Custom Combination Remarketing List Size Growth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding my remarketing campaigns. Here is my question:

For example say I have 2 remarketing lists currently built. The first is people who have abandoned their shopping cart in the last 5 Days with a current audience size of 5k and the second is people who have abandoned their shopping cart in the last 10 days with an audience size of 10k. I want to target people who have abandoned their carts in the last 5-10 days so I built a custom combination list that includes all of the 10 day cart abandoners and excludes all of the 5 day cart abandoners.

My question is...Will the custom combination list immediately become populated with all of the people who fit the criteria over the last 5-10 days or will it start with a list size of 0 and grow from there?

Any help would be great!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Casey P
September 2015

Re: Custom Combination Remarketing List Size Growth

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Casey,

if you already had implemented remarketing codes on your websites in that time range then it can take data from the past and it will take only customers you set to have there.

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Casey P
September 2015

Re: Custom Combination Remarketing List Size Growth

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Casey,

if you already had implemented remarketing codes on your websites in that time range then it can take data from the past and it will take only customers you set to have there.

Alex