AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Creating an account in my first MCC...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried with the same person twice, and 1 mock person. I create them an account in my first MCC, receive both e-mails (one to set them up, the other confirmation) and when I try to search for them again they are no where to be found. Doing the advance search locates them, but when you click on their names it just brings you back to the all client list. Why is this happenening?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Creating an account in my first MCC...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi kendrao,

I'm not very clear from your post what is your issue. Do you mean you can't find the confirmation emails? Can you please explain again, so we can help.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Re: Creating an account in my first MCC...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you searching the accounts within your MCC? You might had clicked the "Search Across Accounts"  I guess instead of searching it by typing the name inside the search box (right beside the Find Button).

Search Across Accounts works as a filter such as when you search for a term like a campaign name or a keyword, it would scan all of your campaigns, (the adgroups within), (the ads within), (the keywords within), and provide you all relevant results that matched with your entered query.So this is applicable, if you want to explore and search specifically whats inside the campaign across all of your accounts.

So to manually search for your added clients on your list, simply type the name inside the search box and click on FIND & make sure that your date range is ALL TIME.

More Power,
Loraine