AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Creating a customer email list for remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create "Email List " and "Device ID " list using Shred library > Audience Tab.

Attaching the csv fil here which are as per format and also not big.

When i upload and save, both list always fails and even after 3 hours it (Device ID list) still shows under processing.

Device ID remarketing list.jpgEmail List remarketing.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Creating a customer email list for remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Haven't experienced myself but maybe try saving as a different file format or separating your data into multiple spreadsheets.

Hope this helps

- Stephen

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Just tested the feature and it works pretty fine at my end. If it is the format, my best guess is that it is the wrong .csv format. Please make sure it is CSV (Comma delimited) versus e.g. CSV (MS-DOS).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

I was able to upload the list today morning but after I upload the list, it keeps showing under process.

Praveen

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Great job. Actually you may be watching the upload progress meter for a while if you wish to get bored to tears. It will take a pretty good while to complete, usually 3 hours or a bit more .... Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Lakatos