AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Creating Dynamic Ads with Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, im creating a Remarketing Campaign, using a Product Feed List of the Shared Library, but when im creating the Ads, it asking for a Final URL, the Final URL is on the Product Feed List, why is asking for that? Also is a Remarketing Campaign, the Final URL will be different according to the client action on my website, so the Final URL will always change!

What should i do? What i have to put on the Final URL?

thk for the help

Re: Creating Dynamic Ads with Remarketing

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi
In case of dynamic re-marketing campaigns your URLs will be product view URLs from feed and final URL which you provide while creating ad is just a fall back and will not be used as landing page.
Regards
Nikhil
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thk for the answer Nik, i have another question regarding remarketing campaigns!

I have the 25 items on the feed product list with the status Approved on Policy details column and 8 with the status Pending for review, BUT on the Remarketing Campaign >> Display Network >> Summary i have the Feed with a Green Hook but the message say "Your feed has 0 approved items and 0 unreviewed items"

Who i can fix that

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Boris
I am sorry i have never used shared liabrary for uploading feed. I have always used Google merchant center, You can also try uploading you feed to GMC , may be that will help.
Regards
Nikhil
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can use GMC if i live and sell products on Panama (Country), the country is not listed!