AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Creating Dynamic Ads with Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, im creating a Remarketing Campaign, using a Product Feed List of the Shared Library, but when im creating the Ads, it asking for a Final URL, the Final URL is on the Product Feed List, why is asking for that? Also is a Remarketing Campaign, the Final URL will be different according to the client action on my website, so the Final URL will always change!

What should i do? What i have to put on the Final URL?

thk for the help

Re: Creating Dynamic Ads with Remarketing

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi
In case of dynamic re-marketing campaigns your URLs will be product view URLs from feed and final URL which you provide while creating ad is just a fall back and will not be used as landing page.
Regards
Nikhil
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thk for the answer Nik, i have another question regarding remarketing campaigns!

I have the 25 items on the feed product list with the status Approved on Policy details column and 8 with the status Pending for review, BUT on the Remarketing Campaign >> Display Network >> Summary i have the Feed with a Green Hook but the message say "Your feed has 0 approved items and 0 unreviewed items"

Who i can fix that

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Boris
I am sorry i have never used shared liabrary for uploading feed. I have always used Google merchant center, You can also try uploading you feed to GMC , may be that will help.
Regards
Nikhil
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can use GMC if i live and sell products on Panama (Country), the country is not listed!