AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Creating Custom Custom Alerts in MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know if I'm going crazy but I can't find where to add a custom alert in Adwords. All the help files and videos are using the older Adwords interphase.

The only thing I can find under alerts is to manage alerts but it doesn't give me the option to add a new alert.

Very confusing......

Re: Creating Custom Custom Alerts in MCC Account

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

Go to your MCC homepage and click and choose "Client reporting" - there you can create a report for a specific account / campaigns.

Good Luck,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Saw this post right after my post which suggests a solution to the custom-alert-sunset

I can´t understand why they dont mention Analytics-alerts in that blog post?!

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads-manage-account/AdWords-Alerts-no-more-long-live-A...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the replies, I was unaware that adwords was doing away with Custom Alerts. Its very irritating that adwords could'nt advise us on this as I been spending a considerable amount of time trying to figure out what I had done wrong. Even searching on Google didn't bring any results that custom alerts was being fazed out.

Thanks again