AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Country specific

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I want to make my adv. to show only in the country where I have office and for that I have chosen single country in setup but still my adv. are getting clicked from all over the world.

Please help.

Thanks & warm regards 

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Re: Country specific

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hello luthfe,

You can exclude the locations which results in wanted traffic and make changes in advanced location settings also,

If you want your ads to be displayed only in your target location then choose,

People in my targeted location. But remember by choosing this option, your ads will not be availble for users who search for your keyword( located anywhere).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello luthfe,

luthfe wrote:

Hi,

I want to make my adv. to show only in the country where I have office and for that I have chosen single country in setup but still my adv. are getting clicked from all over the world.

Please help.

Thanks & warm regards 

There is a need to check the campaign settings. Go to Campaign settings>> Locations and see if you have targeted whole world here. If yes, the remove that and select the particular country where you want your ads to be displayed.

Another option is that you might consider using the advanced Location settings. Read this informative article by Moshe and Tom, who have shared more insights for advanced setting options.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hello luthfe,

You can exclude the locations which results in wanted traffic and make changes in advanced location settings also,

If you want your ads to be displayed only in your target location then choose,

People in my targeted location. But remember by choosing this option, your ads will not be availble for users who search for your keyword( located anywhere).

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello luthfe,

luthfe wrote:

Hi,

Please help.

Thanks & warm regards 

There is a need to check the campaign settings. Go to Campaign settings>> Locations and see if you have targeted whole world here. If yes, the remove that and select the particular country where you want your ads to be displayed.

Another option is that you might consider using the advanced Location settings. Read this informative article by Moshe and Tom, who have shared more insights for advanced setting options.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Pankaj Sir,

Thank you for your inputs!!!! 

Warm regards

Luth-fi Ahmed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆