AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Could not find 'All visitors' list for RLSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear colleagues,

Could you help me to find automatically created  "All Visitors" list in Shared library? I need it for RLSA company, in this case Google Analytics list does not fit.

I have got Google Analytics and AdWords Tag on my web site. Checked by Tag Assistant and it seems to be correct. My AdWords account also says that tags are active.

I have found in AdWords help that such list should be created automatically:

“AdWords will automatically create an "All Visitors" list to get you started, so you don't need to create this list yourself.”

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3210317?hl=en

Printscreen of my adwords library:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5vjyvcd2gy0rl7/lists.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Valerii R
September 2015

Re: Could not find 'All visitors' list for RLSA

Top Contributor
# 14
Top Contributor

I think the issue here is you've already worked on and created a remarketing campaign using GA. If you had initially, in your first remarketing campaign, prior to using GA, set everything up using AdWords tags, then, perhaps you would have an automatically created "all visitors" AdWords list.

I don't see any way to back track and make that happen now. The reality is, the longer you wait to create your lists manually, the longer it will take for you to gain the 1000 cookies needed for RLSA.

The page you initially linked is titled "Create your first remarketing campaign" - you already had one set up via GA. There is no longer an option to create your first campaign as your AdWords account already recognizes that you have remarketing set up using GA.

Like I mentioned before, the quick solution here is to just manually set up your audiences for RLSA, in the AdWords UI, following the steps in the link I provided earlier.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Valerii,

I think the step you may be missing in the help docs is the part about setting up a remarketing campaign. I believe that this is what triggers the automatic list setup, not the implementation of the tags.

Otherwise, I think you need to create an audience list inside of the AdWords UI for all pages.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Valerii,

Check Point No. 6 (Step 1) on the link that you shared. If you have taken care of this Step then you should see "All Visitors" list soon in your audience list.

Secondly - check this link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472738?hl=en

Few excerpts from above link:
Number of visitors needed for a remarketing list:-
A remarketing list must have at least 100 active visitors within the last 30 days before you can show an ad to people on the list when they visit a Display Network site. A remarketing list for Google search ads needs to have a minimum number of 1000 cookies (active visitors) before the list can be used to tailor your search ads. This helps protect the privacy of those who make up your list.

Complete details about RLSA - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2701222?hl=en

Regards,
Ashish

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Valerii,

You need to setup remarketing from AdWords interface itself. Goto shared library, click on Audiences and setup Remarketing. This will create the default All Visitors list.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi PPCBossman,

I already have remarketing campaign that use list created by Google Analytics.

The point, that I need "All visitors" list for RLSA campaign. And when I am in Audiences tab, I could not select such list, because there is no such list Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashish,

You mean that 'all visitors' will be automatically created after tag collect 1000 active users?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi abhishek,

I have already setup remarketing for URL parameter.

But I also need "all visitors" list and could not find one that should be created automatically .

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Just create your own list: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

You will still need to wait till you gain 1000 users for RLSA.

-Tommy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
No, it requires at least 100 active visitors in last 30 days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I understand that it could be solution, but still very interesting, why I have not got automatically created list.