AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Copying Automated Rules across Accounts

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Hi Guys,

Had a query regarding using automated rules that we set up in our accounts. Wondering if any can give me some clarity on this.

I have created automated rules under the 'Bulk Operation' section for one of my accounts that optimizes my keywords based on multiple factors such as CTR, Avg. Position, etc. I have about 5 such rules that cater to different set of keywords and I have close to 20 different accounts that I wish to apply these same rules on.

Is there a way where I can copy these rules into the other 20 accounts without having to go into each account and redo the setup process 20 times?

Hope to get some good ideas here.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ShashankSingh
September 2015

Re: Copying Automated Rules across Accounts

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shashank,

Good question. The easiest way for you to manage rules across multiple accounts is actually at the MCC level. To get started, simply click the “Automate” drop-down menu on the Performance or Budget tab in your My Client Center account. More details can be found here

ANP

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ShashankSingh
September 2015

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shashank,

Good question. The easiest way for you to manage rules across multiple accounts is actually at the MCC level. To get started, simply click the “Automate” drop-down menu on the Performance or Budget tab in your My Client Center account. More details can be found here

ANP

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi ANP,

Thanks so much for this.

It really helped me cut down on time spent on the tedious task. Appreciate it!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ANP!
I have the same situation, but my rules are based on Labels as well, and there is no "Labels" in Requirements section on account level. Do you know, why it is so? And what can I do in this case?

Thanks!