AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Copy keywords to adwords editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Quick one, I'm importing a csv to adwords editor and it populates campaigns, ad groups etc. In another csv I have the keywords, how can I upload this so it matches the ad groups? I'm sure it's straight forward once you know how to :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Copy keywords to adwords editor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello.

Each keyword needs an ad group name in a column next to it. That's how the matching is done.

Hope it helps.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Copy keywords to adwords editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/646344.html