AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Copy Remarketing lists across multiple accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to copy existing remarketing list from one account to another account?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Copy Remarketing lists across multiple accounts

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I assume you are writing about a remarketing list created using the AdWords tag ( not the Google analytics code) Directly it cannot be done, but have been reading around here that a google representative can help you in such a task. Try giving a call to your local google office.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I'll call them.
Thanks Adrian

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Daveos,

This is a task that the Google representatives can definitely help you out with. My colleagues have done this task in the past for a few sister accounts and have ran successful Remarketing campaigns.

Although the accounts in question were huge spenders, so there is a chance that they may not agree to do this ( depends on your account).

Do let us know how you proceed on this.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Adrian. But what about using the same list that is generated in Analytics across multiple AdWords accounts? Is that possible? And if so, how do you do it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ian,

you will have to regenerate re-marketing list in analytic for each account if you don't have option of an account manager to transfer those across multiple accounts.