AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Convert from AdWords Dynamic Remarketing to Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to use GA for Dynamic Remarketing instead of the AdWords code. I have both tags currently setup to send the extra data (i.e. ecomm_prodid, etc).   My question is, how do I seamlessly switch my campaigns over to use GA?  In my AW under Audiences I for example have an entry that says

30 Day Remarketing Tag - Tag Based - Open - 30 Days - 1,300 - 1000 - RLSA 180 Day Tag [tag], RLSA Remarketing Tag [tag]

I don't see a way to edit this to GA - not sure I am looking in the right place.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yashua S
September 2015

Re: Convert from AdWords Dynamic Remarketing to Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yashua
Unfortunately, there's no simple way to just switch over. You have to essentially start from scratch using new lists in GA. You cannot copy audiences between AdWords and GA.

Here's a step by step guide on how to set it up: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455585?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yashua S
September 2015

Re: Convert from AdWords Dynamic Remarketing to Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yashua
Unfortunately, there's no simple way to just switch over. You have to essentially start from scratch using new lists in GA. You cannot copy audiences between AdWords and GA.

Here's a step by step guide on how to set it up: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3455585?hl=en