AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions dropped to zero since 12 Marts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Across all campainhs since 12 Marts, conversions dropped to absoulte zero. I usually have some dozens every day, so I am quite sure the conversions are still happening, just not counted. Anything changed? (No changes in my site or GA/Adwords settings in my end)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TommyDK
September 2015

Re: Conversions dropped to zero since 12 Marts

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, yes there is a problem with conversions not importing to adwords. The problem is this Conv(many-per-click) is working but not conv(1-per-click). I know this is a simple problem since google is already having the data in hand but i don't know what's preventing them from accomplishing the task.

I have already made this thing to google and got a reply. I spotted this problem on March 11th.

"Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for keeping our AdWords community informed as well. I have just heard back from the technical team, and this is a technical issue that our engineers are aware of and they are working on it. I do appreciate you reaching out to us, as we now have your case to help troubleshoot the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated while our engineers are correcting the issue, and I appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution.

Best,

Jacqueline E."

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not just you; I'm seeing the same thing. About to contact my account rep on it. It looks like the connection between my Analytics and Adwords accounts was somehow severed.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TommyDK
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, yes there is a problem with conversions not importing to adwords. The problem is this Conv(many-per-click) is working but not conv(1-per-click). I know this is a simple problem since google is already having the data in hand but i don't know what's preventing them from accomplishing the task.

I have already made this thing to google and got a reply. I spotted this problem on March 11th.

"Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for keeping our AdWords community informed as well. I have just heard back from the technical team, and this is a technical issue that our engineers are aware of and they are working on it. I do appreciate you reaching out to us, as we now have your case to help troubleshoot the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated while our engineers are correcting the issue, and I appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution.

Best,

Jacqueline E."