AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Conversions aren't being attributed to search terms, locations

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all- I hope someone can help:

I've set AW Conversion Tracking as imported Goal from Google Analytics. The conversions are visible on the campaign, ad group and keyword levels.

Problem is: search term report , dimensions tab's search term and geographic breakdowns - none of them show the distribution of conversions between the different search terms and geographic locations.

Is it a matter of configuration in Google Analytics / AW Conversions tab? (If so- what is the proper configuration?)

Or is it just impossible to view conversions through certain breakdowns when the conversion tracking relies on a Google Analytics Goal?

Thanks

Re: Conversions aren't being attributed to search terms, locat

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
hi..

yes you re right ..Conversions from g analytics in adwords cannot be segmented.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for replying. Actually the conversions were segmented, but there's a 2-days lag - one more day than it is for a "regular" AW conversion. So I couldn't view the search term and geographic breakdowns at the beginning, but now they are available for time scales up to the day before yesterday.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Eyaj J
Sorry about that , maybe a misunderstanding otf your query.., Have you got a screenshot to understand the whole picture ? Tks..

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so problem is solved .

If you do not mind sharing :  how are you able to view the "Conversion Action Name" Segment in the Dimensions tab, on the column Conv many-per-click ? I can only segment like this in the Search terms report and in there , I have no geographic information.

At least in the Search terms report I can see all the imported Goals segmented by name.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Personally I don't use the "Conversion Action Name" since I have only 1 type of conversion on my accounts (so far).
Nevertheless it is possible to view multiple segmentation - not throught the dimensions tab - but by downloading a report from the campaigns/ad group/keywords levels:
When you click on the download arrow (below the Ad Extensions tab) - a "Download and schedule report" frame is opened. There you can choose more than one segmentation - including "Conversion Action Name" and any additional segment.
Hope it helps

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes , thank you Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
@eyal Ok tks