AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking - 1 Day Click vs 30 Days Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I have set up my conversion actions to track conversions up to 30 days of clicks, so whenever i logged it I can see positive change in conversion for last 30 days.
so now what i am trying to figure out is how many of these conversions were actually reported on the day of click and how many of these reported during day 1 and day 30.

so standing on 04302017, is there a way to find out actual conversions reported for 04012017 on the same day (04012017)?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muhammad A,

Negative, currently clarifying the date the conversions happened within the specified time window is not an option offered by AdWords. Chances are your website DB may keep record of those dates if properly created.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muhammad A,

Negative, currently clarifying the date the conversions happened within the specified time window is not an option offered by AdWords. Chances are your website DB may keep record of those dates if properly created.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks,
I think they just added a "Days to Conversions" segment to view conversion flow over a time period.