AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Controlling your campaign by smartphone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir, 

I working for an e-commerce company and managing the Ad Words campaigns. I have a problem that sometimes our website is down and especially during the weekends I am not able to pause all my campaigns by one click. 

Can you suggest a method by which I can pause all my campaigns with a single click from my smartphone as I am usually away from desktop during the weekend.

Regards

Aayush

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aayush G
February 2016

Re: Controlling your campaign by smartphone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Currently you cannot do this from the AdWords app but you can launch AdWords in Chrome, Safari or Firefox on your smartphone and sign-in to your account, in the campaign view select the box at the very top of the campaign list which selects all campaigns and then clicks Edit > Pause.

This is the best solution I know of.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aayush G
February 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Currently you cannot do this from the AdWords app but you can launch AdWords in Chrome, Safari or Firefox on your smartphone and sign-in to your account, in the campaign view select the box at the very top of the campaign list which selects all campaigns and then clicks Edit > Pause.

This is the best solution I know of.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Aayush G are you aware of the AdWords App mentioned by @Jordan Burleson?  There's no "one-click" option but it's a lot easier to use than a smartphone browser and the AWFE...

Alternatively, have you considered using scripts to check your website periodically and automatically pause when a "down" condition is found?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits