AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Contact & Email Form Extensions

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if any of you have access to the form extensions that have previously been released in beta?  I noticed an email subscription form just a few minutes ago. 

How do I get access to these kind of extensions?  I want on the special list...haha

Screenshot of email join form extension

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PPCBossman
September 2015

PPC Hero had an article about this, but no mention of how...

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

PPC Hero had an article about this, but no mention of how to get on the list.

I did find this blog post, that says you have to contact support...

If you do find out how to sign up please let us know. Smiley Happy A client of ours just asked about this today.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hi Tom (PPCBossman),    Yes, if you want to participate i...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom (PPCBossman), 

Yes, if you want to participate in beta, you need to contact support team. I can check for you if this beta test is still available and what to do. What continent do you live on? Is it NA?

Cheers,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

PPC Hero had an article about this, but no mention of how...

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

PPC Hero had an article about this, but no mention of how to get on the list.

I did find this blog post, that says you have to contact support...

If you do find out how to sign up please let us know. Smiley Happy A client of ours just asked about this today.

Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Hi Tom (PPCBossman),    Yes, if you want to participate i...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom (PPCBossman), 

Yes, if you want to participate in beta, you need to contact support team. I can check for you if this beta test is still available and what to do. What continent do you live on? Is it NA?

Cheers,

Zee
G+

Hi Zee, Yes, please see what you can find out. North Amer...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Zee,

Yes, please see what you can find out. North America here...Massachusetts, USA.

Thanks a bunch!

Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Update

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to post an update.  I just spoke with a very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable representative at Google support.

Here is what I found out:

The beta testing opportunities for these features are decided by team(s) that actively approach advertisers and basically, I was denied access at this time.

I'm not discouraged however, according to "Brian", there has been a lot of great feedback from the advertisers who have been testing these features and also a lot of external interest from other advertisers.  Both of those points, among many other factors tend to help features get considered for full release.

So we can just wait and hope that these features will be rolled out and we'll all be given access at some point. 

I could only suggest that others that are interested should reach out to Google and express your interest, either here (hoping that the G-Folks will see it) and/or give them a call.

-Tom

Hi Tom,    Yes, Brian provided you with a correct answer....

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

PPCBossman wrote:

The beta testing opportunities for these features are decided by team(s) that actively approach advertisers and basically, I was denied access at this time. 

I could only suggest that others that are interested should reach out to Google and express your interest, either here (hoping that the G-Folks will see it) and/or give them a call.

Hi Tom, 

Yes, Brian provided you with a correct answer. Currently, the communication extentions are tested by the team on a small portion of selected accounts. However, if you'd like to participate in beta testings, you need to email/call the support team, provide details about your account and submit it. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Re: Contact & Email Form Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm the PPC manager for parts-express.com. We currently spend about $25k per month with google.

I would be very interested to learn more about the email form extension program and when we could possible start using the new extension.

Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Contact & Email Form Extensions

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi PartsExpress,

I think you need to contact Adwords support and 'apply' to see if you can join the beta test for this feature.

Funny enough, it was mentioned in this article this morning...

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2166516/How-SEO-PPC-Can-Help-Build-Your-Email-Marketing-List

Good Luck!

-Tom

Re: Hi Tom,    Yes, Brian provided you with a correct answer....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Zee,

do you know more about when this feature roll out in europe, specially in germany ??

Re: Hi Tom (PPCBossman), Yes, if you want to participate i...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I am looking to participate in Beta so i get access to the communication extensions.

I live in canada Toronto.

Am i elegible to this ?

SEO-Toronto