AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Combina RLSA lists (GA tags)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

In Google Analytics I have defined several lists (property > Audience Definitions > Audiences > + New Audience).

I have one list with transactions for the last 60 days and transactions for the last 30 days.

The list for 30 days ago contains 47.000 cookies, the list for the last 60 days contains 80.000 cookies.

This makes sense, because the last 60 days contains the days from 0-30 (47.000 cookies) ánd the days after those 30 days.

In AdWords I would like to have:

- list for transaction from days 0 - 30 ago

- list for transaction from 31 - 60 days ago.

Therefore I have added a list in AdWords based on a combination: 

- add all the people on the last 60 days list 

- exclude all the people from the 0-30 days ago list. 

I assume this would deliver around the 33.000 cookies (80.000 - 47.000). However, this list is identified as <1000 cookies?!

I'm not sure what I did wrong here.. I've done the same for a list with 'no shopping activity' and this list contains enough cookies and works fine. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Fabienne B,

Your combination is correct to achieve cookies list for transaction from 31 - 60 days ago.

What issue you are facing?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I thought so as well!

However, in AdWords this list is identified as <1000 cookies?!