AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Clinical Trial Adwords in New Zealand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Adwords allows clinical trial advertising in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and United States, but not in New Zealand!

I have been asking Google Adwords since Oct 2014 why we can not advertise clinical trials in New Zealand (all our advertising is approved by the government mandated ethics committee). To date no-one has giving me an explanation for this policy and my requests to discuss this matter with an employee involved in policy have been ignored.  The call centre personnel who make contact are in the unfortunate position of having to regurgitate the current policy me.

Has anyone got any advice on this matter?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clinical Trial Adwords in New Zealand

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Julia M;

To the best of my recent check;  promotion of clinical trials is, indeed, allowed in Australia but is not allowed in New Zealand.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’