AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Clicks and impressions counting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ongoing compaign witch targed to some countries.

Last week I had not any problem with it. But today I can`t understand what`s happening.

I have 40,486 impressions today (it is too much for this campaign). And I have 14 clicks (it is normal)

But I can`t see what keywords people clicked and what keyword were shown so often.

As for ads, I see what ad were clicked and how many times. And also I see how many times wich ad was showen (in sum 40k times).

And i should mention that I did not edit any keyword today.

How could you explain it, dear friends?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Clicks and impressions counting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Binary_Studio,

First, please verify that you are viewing the correct date range on all reporting.  Sometimes you may find that you may be viewing data from a different time period.

Are you by chance opted into both the Search and Display Networks (You can check this on the settings tab)?

When viewing your campaign totals, are the clicks attributed to one network or across both (Total - Search/Total - Display)?

You should be able to see your keyword Search Network statistics on the Keywords Tab and the Display Network tab should show you your activity for the Display Network.

Keep us posted, I'm sure you'll be able to find the information.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Clicks and impressions counting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Binary_Studio,

First, please verify that you are viewing the correct date range on all reporting.  Sometimes you may find that you may be viewing data from a different time period.

Are you by chance opted into both the Search and Display Networks (You can check this on the settings tab)?

When viewing your campaign totals, are the clicks attributed to one network or across both (Total - Search/Total - Display)?

You should be able to see your keyword Search Network statistics on the Keywords Tab and the Display Network tab should show you your activity for the Display Network.

Keep us posted, I'm sure you'll be able to find the information.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’