AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Click type parameter missing in Valur_Tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are not able to obtain the Click_type and the Ad group paramter using the Value_tracking.

Does Google not support them through their Value_track feature?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click type parameter missing in Valur_Tracking?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi ISHU G,

The Value Tracking functionality does not collect the AdGroup parameter. You can view a list of all evaluable Value Track parameters here.

As for the Click_Type option, you should be able to use the {device} parameter to show whether the click came from mobile (including WAP), tablet, or desktop or laptop computer (which will appear as "m", "t", and "c," respectively). 

Kathleen

Re: Click type parameter missing in Valur_Tracking?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Ishu,

I am also using value tracking parameter with my Adwords account. For my account I am using campaign, keywords, network, device parameter but there is no option for click type and Adgroup level value tracking parameter yet, still you can track multiple value as our friend said earlier.

For more details you can check here  - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375447?hl=en 

Regards,