AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Click to call and if no answer then no charges

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello,

If I'm going to start google campaign with some adwords showing phone number for click to call, if a person is going to click and call in response of that call I can't attend the call I missed the call in for that click google will not charge me and if I attend the call google will charge me same amount all the time. Please help me regarding this. Thanks seniors.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click to call and if no answer then no charges

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Read some of these Adwords Community Old Discussions On Click To Calls.

Check This Search Result To Get More Details.

Hope these articles would help you. If you need more help do let me know. One suggestion - Search Click To Call In The Search Bar Provided At The Top Of AdwordsCommunity.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
With call extensions (except some special "shared costs" phone numbers) - there is no addition charge for the call . You are charged as a "regular " click.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just a small addition to what has been said above, click to call method is going to charge as a normal click as Moshe pointed above, but after that if someone calls you if someone initiate a call out of that click, it will not be shown or rather it will not be accrued as charges.

If it's a Google forwarding number you are using and it's an Enhanced campaign, then you are not charged any fee for the call details you are getting, but if its a legacy campaign, then you are charged $1.00, £1.00, €1.00, or local currency.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi shahzad m,

A click-to-call will be charged whether you answer (attend) the call or not. If there are times you know you will not be available, use ad scheduling to stop your ad from running during those times.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords