AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Changing extension number on the ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

anyone can help me to changing Call forward to the top of my ad group and making it customer straight to call without them open my website

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Changing extension number on the ad group

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom (?)

I believe you want to make your phone number only clickable? This a campaign level ad extension option.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Natasha (Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Tom, 

David is exactly right. You would edit the settings for your Call Extension so that you selected the option "Show only the link to my phone number" for each of your call extensions. This will mean that users can only call your number when they click on your call extension rather than go through to your website. 

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom (?)

I believe you want to make your phone number only clickable? This a campaign level ad extension option.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Natasha (Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Tom, 

David is exactly right. You would edit the settings for your Call Extension so that you selected the option "Show only the link to my phone number" for each of your call extensions. This will mean that users can only call your number when they click on your call extension rather than go through to your website. 

A.