AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Changing address on advert

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I change the address on my ad so it does not show up on the actual advert?

Laura

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Changing address on advert

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Laura, can I clarify your question a little?

The Display URL (the address of your website) must always appear on the ad and cannot be hidden.  If you're talking about your physical address (i.e. street and town) this could be a link from a Google Places account or a Location Extension.

If it's something else, please let us know!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You likely have a location extension enabled for the campaign. Start with checking the AD EXTENSIONS tab and the LOCATION EXTENSION dropdown. Do you see a location extension active?

Another place to check is in the ADS tab to see if your ads include an address there.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Laura, can I clarify your question a little?

The Display URL (the address of your website) must always appear on the ad and cannot be hidden.  If you're talking about your physical address (i.e. street and town) this could be a link from a Google Places account or a Location Extension.

If it's something else, please let us know!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits