AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Changing Keyword Text

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When changing a keyword text I remember in the past it used to delete and create a new one

When I try it now I don't see the deleted instance

Did something change?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ori A
September 2015

Re: Changing Keyword Text

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Ori A.

You are correct; I got confused with "paused keywords". (Since I do not delete KWs - I always pause - should I wish to add them back in the future.)

You can see Deleted Keywords only in the "change history". They are removed from the list.

Sorry about the confusion....Smiley Embarassed

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there

We are apparently under a spam attack - hopefully the engineers at Google are checking the incident..Your question was almost lost...;...:smileysurprised:

Anyway, if I got you correctly, when a keyword is deleted, you need to choose "show all",  from the drop-down menu to see them.

Check this help article;

Add, edit, or delete your keywords

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453980?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe
Even after I selected "show all" I still can't see my old keyword.
Any chance it's because the keyword has no performance history?

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ori A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Ori A.

You are correct; I got confused with "paused keywords". (Since I do not delete KWs - I always pause - should I wish to add them back in the future.)

You can see Deleted Keywords only in the "change history". They are removed from the list.

Sorry about the confusion....Smiley Embarassed

-Moshe