AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Changing Keyword Text

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When changing a keyword text I remember in the past it used to delete and create a new one

When I try it now I don't see the deleted instance

Did something change?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ori A
September 2015

Re: Changing Keyword Text

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Ori A.

You are correct; I got confused with "paused keywords". (Since I do not delete KWs - I always pause - should I wish to add them back in the future.)

You can see Deleted Keywords only in the "change history". They are removed from the list.

Sorry about the confusion....Smiley Embarassed

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there

We are apparently under a spam attack - hopefully the engineers at Google are checking the incident..Your question was almost lost...;...:smileysurprised:

Anyway, if I got you correctly, when a keyword is deleted, you need to choose "show all",  from the drop-down menu to see them.

Check this help article;

Add, edit, or delete your keywords

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453980?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe
Even after I selected "show all" I still can't see my old keyword.
Any chance it's because the keyword has no performance history?

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ori A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Ori A.

You are correct; I got confused with "paused keywords". (Since I do not delete KWs - I always pause - should I wish to add them back in the future.)

You can see Deleted Keywords only in the "change history". They are removed from the list.

Sorry about the confusion....Smiley Embarassed

-Moshe