AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Change remarketing Adgroup List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I feel like I may be missing something here, but is it possible to change the Remarketing List used with a Remarketing Adgroup after it's been created? i.e. I create an Adgroup "iPhones Remarketing" and initially I used an "All Visitors" audience list but I want to change it to "Shopping Cart Visitors".

Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?

Is this not possible? If not, what is the rational behind it not being possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change remarketing Adgroup List

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I believe you can still target the Remarketing Lists for Shopping Cart visitors if you have it eligible under the Remarketing Audience.

Here is the Article which has the steps of how you could add the Remarketing list in your existing Ad Group : http://goo.gl/vNg6xa

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: Change remarketing Adgroup List

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Yes it's possible to change the targeting. Under the "Display Network" tag just use the "+ Targeting" red button and edit the remarketing lists to remove "All Visitors" and add "Shopping Cart Visitors" instead then save.

Change remarketing Adgroup List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What if its a search campaign using a remarketing audience?