AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Change bulk Destination url's when i change routing?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using addwords for add and my previos ads has different Destination urls and now i had implemented  routing, so should i have to change all my destination urls manually or any other way to change it?

e.g

I have an add that had destination url like www.example.com/#/index.com/123444 before implementing url routing

now for same page i have done the url routing and now my same page url become www.example.com/index.

so should i have to change this url in addword add(destination url). because i have more than 500 adds already added that has new url changed

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Change bulk Destination url's when i change routing?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Gurbax,

You can do that efficently with the help of Adwords Editor. Download your campaign in adwords editor (If already downloaded, do not forget to take get recent changes). Go to Ads Tab, Select All ads>> Just below destiantion url you will see Replace Text. Click Replace Text, Dialouge Box will appear >> And old url in Find Text Field >> Select From Drop Down Destination URL >> Add New URL in Replace Field.

Once done cross check randomly and upload changes.

Hope this is what you looking for.

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I am not entirely sure i understand your question can you please elaborate the same with an example

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please check my updated question

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Gurbax,

You can do that efficently with the help of Adwords Editor. Download your campaign in adwords editor (If already downloaded, do not forget to take get recent changes). Go to Ads Tab, Select All ads>> Just below destiantion url you will see Replace Text. Click Replace Text, Dialouge Box will appear >> And old url in Find Text Field >> Select From Drop Down Destination URL >> Add New URL in Replace Field.

Once done cross check randomly and upload changes.

Hope this is what you looking for.

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

You can automate this with adwords script and I think

https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/examples/complete-scripts#destination-url

this script can make it a lot easier for you

Hope this helps

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Neha,

Can you please tell me how can i download campaign in adwords editor

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

You can download adwords editor from here

http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

And read about downloading your account here

http://support.google.com/adwords/editor/topic/9315?hl=en&ref_topic=2484511

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik