AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Carrier Targeting for Adwords Search Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello There,

I was reading an old article regarding Google Adwords and it written “ If search ads for mobile search on full internet browsers is part of your overall search campaign, you’ll be glad to know that Google AdWords is providing additional targeting for those ads”. This link is talking about carrier targeting.

I would like to know , is there any way to get carrier targeting for Adwords Search campaign? How can I make use of search ads for mobile search?

Regards,

Hemanth

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Not that I am aware of, and also, in the documentation, I did not find  an option to target a carrier  on search  ;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7101715?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

It was the part of the targeting. But after the enhanced campaign, the feature has been rolled back.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Carrier Targeting for Adwords Search Campaign

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry, This is still available but only in GDN campaign and Youtube campaigns.

GDN Setting: GDN Mobile.PNG

Youtube setting:

Youtube Mobile.PNG

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thaanks Rakesh.

Yes. I am aware this feature is still available for Display & YouTube.

Per that article, for search ads for mobile search, carrier targeting in search is possible, do you have any idea on search ads for mobile search?

Regards,

Hemanth

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Hemanth C

No, it has been rolled back and you are referring article, which is very old.