AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Cant create ADS HELLLLP

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I can't create any new ads. I've tried making three new ads all three new videos. All are deleted. I've called Adwords they hang up on me. I've sent them emails. No answers. How do I fix this???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cant create ADS HELLLLP

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with that! If you're having trouble creating the ads, the first thing I'd do is try clearing your cache and cookies, and also try using another web browser. 

If you're still having a problem with creating the ads at that point, please let us know and we'll try and help further. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I cleared my cache and cookies. Tried three web browsers. I still can not make any new ads. I clicked on new video ad followed the page to make the ad as I have done in the past which used to be successful once I submit the ad this is what is shown. This happens everytime I go to make a new ad no matter what campaign I select. I have even tried waiting for a two weeks on some of my ads and they never are approved they always are stuck saying deleted Screen Shot 2013-04-25 at 4.02.15 PM.png

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

From your screenshot it looks like your campaign is deleted. Have you tried adding a video ad to a live campaign? This could make a difference. I'd definitely give this a go.

A. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The screenshot I posted is a new campaign. I made it today