AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot create draft campaign,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey yall,

I'm trying to set up a draft campaign so that i can begin using the experiments in AdWords.  When I try to create the draft, I get an error saying: 'The bidding strategy for this campaign isn't supported by drafts or experiments'

I looked at a few online threads and changed every setting I had to Manual CPC, but it is still giving me this issue.  Are there any other areas that I can look at to enable this feature?

Thank you,

-Dave M

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot create draft campaign,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Double check.  Look at this link for features not supported, One of them is the issue;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6318732#experimentsunsupported

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Cannot create draft campaign,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Moshe,

I double checked everything in that list and as far as I can tell the campaign is set up properly for experiments  I've attached three photos, one of my ads, one of my keyword bidding strategy, and one of my automated rules. Let me know if there's something I've missed.

Thank you

ads.pngkeywords.pngautomated-strategies.png