AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can you use call extensions and callout extension in the same ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can you use both the call extension and callout extension to display in the same ad?  For example, If we are using the call or location extension could we also have a call out.  Such as for call extension "Call Now, Friday Special". or something like that is a call to action?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can you use call extensions and callout extension in the same ad?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Joseph C,

You can you use call extensions and callout extension in the same ad. For more details please read the link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6079510?hl=en

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph, 

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You can use call-extension and callout extension at the same time, but the words/phrases you are using as the call-out may not be acceptable. 

Please note that call-out is there to talk about USPs or best features, it is definitely not for Call-to-Action.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Guys,

I just want to add little bit more what Ratan-Jha said.
Call out Extensions are let your customers know more about your product or service features, like free shipping, 24/7 service and Products from $50. And keep in mind that call out extensions should be relevant to your ad or product, As per my analysis Quality and relevant Call extensions will improve your Ad position as well as it will decrease the cost.

Thank you,
Aravindh.