AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can you target placements on websites "powered by" a website creation platform?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to target ads on any website that was created by a specific website template platform - Sports Illustrated Play. Is there a way to do this, given that each website is its own entity? If you look at any team website created by this, they all have a "powered by" line and log at the bottom of the page so there's a tag somewhere but I don't know how to best target that. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Interesting targeting method.... Not that I am aware of...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

You could use keyword targeting and use "Sports League Management Software by Sports Illustrated Play" as a keyword. And then keep an eye on the sites your ads are served to. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice idea, thanks.  Would love to find something more explicit than keywords but unless someone offers a better solution this one sounds logical - thank you!