AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can you target placements on websites "powered by" a website creation platform?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to target ads on any website that was created by a specific website template platform - Sports Illustrated Play. Is there a way to do this, given that each website is its own entity? If you look at any team website created by this, they all have a "powered by" line and log at the bottom of the page so there's a tag somewhere but I don't know how to best target that. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm.... Interesting targeting method.... Not that I am aware of...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You could use keyword targeting and use "Sports League Management Software by Sports Illustrated Play" as a keyword. And then keep an eye on the sites your ads are served to. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice idea, thanks.  Would love to find something more explicit than keywords but unless someone offers a better solution this one sounds logical - thank you!