AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can you stack targeting criteria? E.g. on customer list + visited page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With AdWords, can you target people that are both on your customer list (email addresses)  and that have visited certain pages on your website ? 

E.g. 

Google matches a user based on their email address, they then visit the 'gifts' page. If this situation happens, I want to remarket the 'gifts' page to them via RLSA when they search anything related to gifts. 

Is is this possible? Can you stack targeting criteria similar to Facebook? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author samuel c
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Samuel C,

While I cannot confirm via experience, in theory this could work.  

You would have one audience from your customer list and then you could create a second audience for users who visited certain pages. Via custom audiences in AdWords combine the two into one audience that you could target in your RLSA campaign.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549111?hl=en

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author samuel c
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Samuel C,

While I cannot confirm via experience, in theory this could work.  

You would have one audience from your customer list and then you could create a second audience for users who visited certain pages. Via custom audiences in AdWords combine the two into one audience that you could target in your RLSA campaign.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549111?hl=en

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @PPCBossman,

Thanks so much for your reply. I managed to speak to someone on the Adwords team and they said exactly this. Very helpful. Thanks for the link!

Sam