AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't see my remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I created an audience list in my analytics account. I have have my analytics linked to my adwords account. However, when I try to create a remarketing display campaign, I can't see the audience list among my lists although I can see the list on the MCC shared library.

Any idea?

Mant thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdullatef A
April 2017

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Abdullatef,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! You can opt your individual accounts into the MCC remarketing lists by changing your remarketing list sharing options to "This manager". You can learn more about how to get those remarketing lists from the manager to your individual client AdWords accounts through the steps outlined here.

We hope this helps get you going in the right direction.

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abdullatef A
April 2017

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Abdullatef,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! You can opt your individual accounts into the MCC remarketing lists by changing your remarketing list sharing options to "This manager". You can learn more about how to get those remarketing lists from the manager to your individual client AdWords accounts through the steps outlined here.

We hope this helps get you going in the right direction.

Best,

Jens

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The "here" link redirects to a shopping website. Can you post the right one?