AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't see my ad

Mia
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Mia
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I can't see my ad, according to the statistics the ad was shown 3000 times yesterday. The cost was only half my daily budget.

The ad is supposed to show only for people using a very specific keyword so it should definitely appear when I use this keyword. Since the ad has not achieved my daily budget I do not understand why I never manage to see my own ad?

Thanks for your help,

Maria

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't see my ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try using the ad preview tool (under Tools & Analysis) to see if there is anything in your settings that might stop your ad appearing - but don't worry - there are lots of reasons you might not see your own ad...

Re: Can't see my ad

Mia
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Mia
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I tried, it says my ad does not appear because of limited budget.However when I go in and try to increase my budget the recommendation is "your budget is working good, we don't recommend you to make any changes now..."

It feels so strange that I never manage to see the ad based on these specific keywords, no other google ad shows on the keywords either so it's no competition.

/Maria