AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't login in My Client Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting the same error. I'm using Chrome on a MacBook Pro. The error message Vladimir cites above along with:

"JavaScript is required to access AdWords. Our system has detected that your browser does not have JavaScript enabled. To enable JavaScript, we suggest that you either download a newer browser version or edit your browser preferences so that you can view all Google AdWords pages."

I double checked that JavaScript was enabled (I'm using the latest version of Chrome), cleared my cookies and cache, and paused my AdBlocker. But the issue remains the same. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brad S,

Have you tried Incognito Mode in Google Chrome to see if an extension or another issue with the browser is the issue? Ctrl+Shift+N will open it. Once it does, revisit AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) and see what happens. The presence of AdBlocker can cause odd issues even when paused. Same with other browser extensions. 

Let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just tried in Incognito Mode, but experienced the same problem. I also tried accessing from other browsers (Safari and Firefox) and three other coworkers' computers. Again, same result.

Any further suggestions?  Any chance that it could an issue with the AdWords site?

Thanks! 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Brad S,

You are welcome. 

It is working for me, so I would think something is wrong that AdWords Support should be contacted about. Please call them directly at 1-866-246-6453, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday. 

All the Best,

James