AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't get sitelinks extensions to update in new version of editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have updated to new version of Adwords Editor 10.0.1 and after importing all the recent changes the sitelink extensions are no longer showing on campaigns, but are still present in Google Adwords - is this just an error with the lastest release of Editor that will get ironed out for next release? Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks, 

Richard

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rbraybrooke
September 2015

Re: Can't get sitelinks extensions to update in new version of editor?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Richard and Calin, 

This is expected behavior. Editor only supports non-upgraded sitelinks, just as it has for the past couple of years. Editor does not yet support the new "upgraded" sitelinks. Our engineers are aware of this and are working on it.

Thanks, 

Mini

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Richard and welcome to our community.

Indeed, this version of the Adwords editor does not show enhanced sitelinks. Several other advertisers have reported this issue, so let me try and get in touch with someone who can provide information regarding the future roadmap.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rbraybrooke
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Richard and Calin, 

This is expected behavior. Editor only supports non-upgraded sitelinks, just as it has for the past couple of years. Editor does not yet support the new "upgraded" sitelinks. Our engineers are aware of this and are working on it.

Thanks, 

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the update Mini, 

I will look forward to the upgrade when this is included, just grateful I wasn't missing something!!

Thanks, 

Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any information regarding the future roadmap for next bug update?