AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't find my campaign in my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep on receiving emails telling me to tweak my adwords. When I go into my adwords account it brings up a screen saying "Your first campaign" ... I can't find my campaign which has been running fora number of months.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

The campaigns are not showing may be cz it is switched off.. 
In the campaign column, try enabling all campaigns instead of all enabled... 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Just under the tab 'campagins' you have a drop down menu. Choose the option "all" and you should see all campaigns (paused, active and deleted). 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Could you also have an AdWords Express account? If so you should see a yellow message at the top of the screen, go there to access it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - There are no switches/tabs available. From the top down I see: Google Adwords - About Your Business - "2" Your First Campaign - "3" Payment ... In the body of the page: "Your First Campaign" then "1.Decide how much to spend" then " 2. Choose a target audience" then "3.Set your bid" then "4. Write your ad" then a "Save and Continue" button.

No other tabs or menu options are available on the page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - There are no switches/tabs available. From the top down I see: Google Adwords - About Your Business - "2" Your First Campaign - "3" Payment ... In the body of the page: "Your First Campaign" then "1.Decide how much to spend" then " 2. Choose a target audience" then "3.Set your bid" then "4. Write your ad" then a "Save and Continue" button.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Contact AdWords support, ask them to cancel the incomplete account set up.

Or complete it but don't enter billing.

Otherwise you will be stuck there.