AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can't edit my Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok, so I know this is going to sound crazy, but they "site" that I use for my business, I can not edit it.  I don't have access to the code.  I am issued a sub domain and I use that for what I do for my business.  I'd like to start using remarketing but I'm not sure if I can even do so without being able to add code to the site.  Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't edit my Website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Ron,

Does your site utilize Google Analytics? If so then it would be possible to link it to your AdWords account and use audiences built in Analytics to remarket to. More information on this option here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268?hl=en

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no it does not.

--
Cordially

Ron H

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hey Ron,

I looked at the website in your signature and found Google Analytics code on the site. Perhaps the organization that issued you your subdomain also created this? I would try and get access to this Google Analytics account as it is specific to your site and should allow you to remarket.

To view this code you can right click your webpage, select 'view source code' and then search for "googleanalytics" in the code.Your account number is UA-54303988-1.

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.