AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can’t access “campaigns” tab in adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can log into Adwords but cannot access the “campaigns” tab.  I can also log into GA.  If I click on the tab in Adwords, it sends me back to the Adwords login and also causes me to have to login to e-mail again.  Using Safari Version 5.1.4 (6534.54.16) and have cleared cookies and re-booted the machine. Need to manage campaign settings !

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Tiffany (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Can’t access “campaigns” tab in adwords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi skyg,

There is problem with AdWords using Safair right now. Google acknowledged this yesterday. You'll need to use a different browser for now.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello skyg,

When you log into Adwords, are you able to see the main screen containing tabs Campaigns, Ad Groups, Settings, Ads etc...?

I am wondering whether you have tried logging in with some another browser like firefox, chrome etc...

If not then try that and see if it works or not.

Try a different computer to log into Adwords and whether you can see the actual interface or not.

I hope you have atleast the standard access to do the changes inside campaigns of this Adwords account.

You can also refer to this reference for more details.

Let us know if that helps or not.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Tiffany (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi skyg,

There is problem with AdWords using Safair right now. Google acknowledged this yesterday. You'll need to use a different browser for now.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords