AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can not manually add address for location extentions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a question regarding setting up Location Extensions.

I tried to manually enter address for location extensions but every time I click on save button it says "Cannot find this address".

Can anyone help me on this.

Thank you

Re: Can not manually add address for location extentions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ran,

You can add address by Google Places and by uploading Map Icon manually however it must be clearly specified location.

Hope thi swould help you.

Thanks

Anand

Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anand,

Thank you for your reply.
I am aware that address can be added by linking Google places account but I want to include the address manually and I am not able to do that. Any idea why i am getting this message (Cannot find this address)?

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ran,

I'm affraid that why you are getting such messages but its working properly. I just checked it in my Adwords a/c.

I would suggest you to do it again my entering proper location (Area, Road Name, City with PIN code.) and check.

Dont forget to enter PIN code. I hope it would work.

Regards,

Anand

Anand Vishwakarma

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried every thing its not working. In some of my campaigns I was easily able to add the addresses.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ran123, did you ever get an answer to this question? I'm having the same problem - see my thread here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Adding-manual-location-extensions-quot-Cannot-fin...