AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can i use remarketing list from one account in another account?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running remarketing campaigns for the last few months using remarketing lists, video remarketing lists etc. I recently created a new account inside my MCC for the same client. But what happened now is that i am no longer able to use my website visitors remarketing list. Video viewers remarketing list is still available. Can i access the remarketing list of one account in another account ? Please not that both account is for same website.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jithin C
September 2015

Re: Can i use remarketing list from one account in another account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If I got you right, you need the help of Google CS to "transfer" the list from one account to another.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jithin C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If I got you right, you need the help of Google CS to "transfer" the list from one account to another.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jithin,

You cannot access the same list from two separate accounts. You will need to get it transferred, but you can't do it yourself. As Moshe pointed out, you need to contact Customer Support to do it for you. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I contacted the support and they are working on it. We will have to send one authorization mail with the details and then only they will process it. Will let you know once it works.. Anyways  this approach of Google must be appreciated because they are taking good care that the agencies do not misuse this option to use remarketing list of  one client for the other.. Smiley Happy