AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can i create several Remarketing tags under one Adwords account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have about 2-3 separate websites that i am advertising using Adwords Display.

Is it possible to create 2-3 separate Remarketing tags one for each website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can i create several Remarketing tags under one Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Eric K,

It can be done with custom implementation, but even the same tag can be used to collect audience from difference websites. Here are a few useful links for you -

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Can-we-generate-2-remarketing-tag...

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3111920?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
In the link above it says

Additionally you can include any other parameter you like, such as age or gender, using "a=" or "g=,"

and then example of the code has

<script type="text/javascript">
var google_tag_params = {
section: ' ',
pagetype: ' ',
membertype: ' '
};
</script>

Is it possible to hard code age and gender into the script above and if yes, what is the appropriate syntax?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Eric K,

You can include custom parameters for Age and Gender in Remarketing Tag by using the syntax already described. But, be aware that their values will not filled in by Google, you will yourself need to dynamically populate the custom parameters with the relevant information.

It can be practical in a scenario where you are running campaign specifically for certain age or gender, this is how you would be aware of audience age group. For instance, if you are running a campaign for female gender only and you have a dedicated landing page for the same, you can pass custom parameter for gender in such a case and can collect gender information with remarketing custom parameter. Or if you have any method of collecting user's gender on the page, you can pass it to remarketing list as well. But in all these case, you yourself will need to pass the value for such custom parameters. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.