AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can have multiple Remarketing Tags with one account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

My company has 5 websites and one Google Adwords Account.

We want to set a specific remarketing tag in each website to create 5 different lists. Is it possible? Where can I go to create different remarketing tags from the same Adwords Account?

Thanks,

Fred

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

You only get 1 remarketing tag per AdWords account.  However, if you have Google Analytics on each site, you can use a Google Analytics remarketing list with your AdWOrds account.  You just need to link each Analytics account with your AdWords account.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You can also create different lists for remarketing even though the sites have the same tag. You will just want to create a new audience list for each site.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

If you do use the same tag, make sure you use the whole url including the domain when setting up your audiences.  I had a client with multiple sites that had a similar folder structures...ie domain1.com/products/office and domain2.com/products/office and if you just use the url after the .com you could end up with people from one site on both lists.  They sold new and used products, but did it via separate sites so the naming convention in the urls was very similar.