AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can ads be directed to mobile devices?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can ads in AdWords Express be directed to mobile devices? Most of our customers use mobile devices (phones and tablets) and sends our ads primarily to these devices would be more efficient for us.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russell K
September 2015

Re: Can ads be directed to mobile devices?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Russell, 

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Your ads are eligible to appear also on mobile devices even if you are using AdWords Express. But, there's confinement in terms of restrictive targeting. You cannot choose to show your ads only on mobile devices with AW Express. 

If you need this control, I would advise you to use regular AdWords where you can setup Call-Only campaigns, Mobile Specific ads, Device Bid Modifiers and many more.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russell K
September 2015

Re: Can ads be directed to mobile devices?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Russell, 

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Your ads are eligible to appear also on mobile devices even if you are using AdWords Express. But, there's confinement in terms of restrictive targeting. You cannot choose to show your ads only on mobile devices with AW Express. 

If you need this control, I would advise you to use regular AdWords where you can setup Call-Only campaigns, Mobile Specific ads, Device Bid Modifiers and many more.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.