AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can Rich snippets still be included in the product feed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With the changes coming for AdWords, can we still use rich snippets?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author margaretduddy
September 2015

Re: Can Rich snippets still be included in the product feed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The only changes in Google product search is that the paid version (Product Listing Ads) are now going to take over the main Google Shopping results.

If rich snippets are effective in importing data into Google Merchant, and you've been able to gain traction with product listing ads, you will be able to have the same results after the update (to my understanding).

You can see a video I did about the Google changes at: bit.ly/googleshoppingupdates

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author margaretduddy
September 2015

Re: Can Rich snippets still be included in the product feed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The only changes in Google product search is that the paid version (Product Listing Ads) are now going to take over the main Google Shopping results.

If rich snippets are effective in importing data into Google Merchant, and you've been able to gain traction with product listing ads, you will be able to have the same results after the update (to my understanding).

You can see a video I did about the Google changes at: bit.ly/googleshoppingupdates