AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use the Display Planner to forecast my Custom Affinity Audience that I created in Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I created a custom affinity audience in Google Adwords for a Google Display Network Ads campaign by using a combination of keywords and website URLs (websites that my target audience are interested in).

After creating the custom affinity audience, Adwords tells me the estimated range of cookies, and also the available weekly impressions.

I would like to know more info about my custom affinity audience such as how many clicks can I expect to get or what is the percentage of the different device usages by this audience (How many % of them use mobile, desktop, tablet), what is the average CPC etc. Usually I can get this kind of forecast in Display Planner by keying in the same list of keywords plus list of URLs.  But that is not the same as forecasting the custom affinity audience I created, right?

Your help on this matter is most appreciated.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Brian

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian K
May

Can I use the Display Planner to forecast my Custom Affinity Audience that I created in Adwords?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brian,

Thanks for posting in the community! We're happy to provide clarification on your question.

Custom affinities are not yet built into Video Planner or Display Planner. However, you can see the estimated cookies for your custom affinity right within the AdWords interface after you provide your URL/interests. Also, when you add the custom affinity to an ad group, it shows impressions on the right. You can use those to build estimates. We hope this helps. If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Jensen. Smiley Happy