AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I place keywords by locations that i Targeted?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.

Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown:XXX , YYY , zzzz

The Above warning is shown . but i still not started my campaign . i am feared about this warning.

here i am not mentioned the locations instead of that i used xx yy zz.

So the question why i am not spposed to use location in keywords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I place keywords by locations that i Targeted?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Digital M,

Yes, Ad preview Tool shows the message--Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: XXX, YYY

Because you want to see the results in Ad preview tool with out side location, that has been not targeted in your campaigns and you have also selected People in my targeted location in the Advance Location options.

Let's say a keyword "hotels in paris" is targeted in USA and selected People in my targeted location in the Advance Location options, but when you check this Keyword in Ad preview Tool with location London.Thus Ad preview tool shows the same message that you have given.

Location.png

To avoid this you can select the first option in Advance location setting. But make sure this setting will increase your traffic from outside Targeted Location.

Please follow the LInk for more Info about Advance Location targeting.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can I place keywords by locations that i Targeted?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
HI

I am not changed any location in advanced setting. its remains same as default.

People in, searching for, or viewing pages about my targeted location (recommended) is selected.

till now showing same in ad and preview tool . is there is any wrong with keywords.

my keywords looks like

Flats in paris

i am targeted Paris, London. its an example.