AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have my ads. placed on a particular page( www.ausfish.com.au) for a trial period?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to improve my conversion rate. If I can display my ads on Ausfish, I feel I would reach more buyers. How can I acheive this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I have my ads. placed on a particular page( www.ausfish.com.au) for a trial period?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kevathome,

You are able to use managed placements on the display network to achieve this.

You can read up on managed placements here and this page tells you how to add and edit your managed placements

I'd recommend a separate display campaign, using only managed placements for you to try this out.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I have my ads. placed on a particular page( www.ausfish.com.au) for a trial period?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Kevathome,

You are able to use managed placements on the display network to achieve this.

You can read up on managed placements here and this page tells you how to add and edit your managed placements

I'd recommend a separate display campaign, using only managed placements for you to try this out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your input. I will try to follow it up.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

No problem. Let me know if you have any issues with it and I'll see if I can help you more.