AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have CPC 0.10$ per the click (for USA traffic only ?)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to advertise On Adwords , I want my ads only to be avaiable to American people only ,so any traffic from outside USA will not see my ads . My question is : Can I choose CPC and set the budget with 0.10$ for each click ? . In another words , is there is any minimum value for the CPC for targeted Country (USA) ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I have CPC 0.10$ per the click (for USA traffic only ?)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi th3133t,

That's realy going to depend on the market you are in. You can certainly set a CPC bid of $.10 and see what happens.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

@petebardo wrote:

Hi th3133t,

That's realy going to depend on the market you are in. You can certainly set a CPC bid of $.10 and see what happens.

Best of Luck!

Pete

Hello,

Thank you Pete for responding ,

Can you Please be more detailed about the market ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi th3133t,

By "market" I mean the product/service you sell and the competitive landscape in that market. I don't know what you are selling, so, no, I can't be more specific.

I will tell you this, clicks for $.10 are tough to come by in the search network. On the display network, it's not unreasonable to look for clicks at $.10, but that's becasue they aren't worth as much as search clicks.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, th3l33t,

If you run your keywords though the Keyword tool (Tools and Analysis menu), it should tell you what traffic you might get, what you need to bid, how much competition there is, etc. 

Phil